Sunday, May 27, 2012

Butterfly Effect and the Mirror of Erised

Why is my life so full of confusion? Why cant I be sure of so many things in life? Its not that I seriously regret my major decisions in life but I am highly curious to know what would have happened if I had taken the other road. Maybe I would have become a better person with a better life but might not have come across all the wonderful people and incidents whom I cherish. Who is to decide which would have been better? But just think about it, wouldn't it be so cool, that you can tweak some of the initial conditions in your past so that you can see yourself as you are in the Mirror of Erised?
Wishful thinking! Now back to work :)

1 comment:

  1. In connection to the above post, I got this link from a friend. It kind of summarizes what I feel about my life and hope to figure out what I really want.
    Robert Frost: The road not taken

    ReplyDelete